FHA Mortgage Credit Scores
Credit Score of 500 – 579 with 10% down or a Credit Score of 580 allows 3.5% down.
FHA accepts Credit Scores as low as 500
Get Pre-Approved quickly online
An FHA Home Loan Grant is ideal for all home buyers who qualify when buying a Home.
Speak with our FHA Home Loan Expert
FHAMTGS.com comprehensive approach empowers consumer with FHA product Content.
FHA Mortgages Credit Scores
FHA Home Loans allow first time home buyers to have less than perfect credit and still qualify for their mortgages.
If your credit card score is 580 or higher, you will need to make a 3.5% down payment. If your credit card score is between 500 and 579, you will need to make a 10% down payment. If the downpayment is less than 10 percent, you may have a mortgage insurance premium on your loan.
If you want to get rid of mortgage insurance, refinance from a conventional loan. You will qualify for this loan when your equity is 20%.
Speak with one of our FHA Home Loan Experts to see what you qualify for today.
If you were denied because of your credit score, go FHA!
When applying for a Conforming or Conventional loan and you are denied, an FHA can still get you approved.
- Talk with one of our FHA lending experts about restructuring your denied loan. Which means, you and our lender will be able to go through the pre-approval process, ensuring if approved, you have the ability to buy your dream home you were originally denied for.
- This approach allows you possibly save more if approved, because FHA allows 3.5% down, with approved credit, were Conventional and Conforming Loans require a 5% down payment which the entire can be a gift or grant.
Increasing your chance for a mortgage approval when speaking with our FHA Home Loan expert, also allows you to better understand your credit and the challenges that resulted in your being denied by the Conventional or Conforming Lenders. Before giving up on homeownership after a credit denial, speak with one of our FHAMTGS.com experts.
Popular FHA Loan Program Options for Your Home Loan Mortgage
- FHA Loan – Refinance out of a skyrocketing mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with our easy FHA Streamline tool.
- 30-Year Loan – Looking for a more traditional loan option? Lock in today with a 30-year fixed.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Get the lowest rate available with a 5- or 7- year ARM and potentially pay thousands less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan.
- VA Loan – Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, military member, or spouse. Ask us if you are eligible for the great benefits of a VA loan!