FHA Home Buying Grants
With an FHA Grant or Gift, your entire 3.5% down payment can be used to buy your dream home.
100% FHA Grant or Gift can be your downpayment
Find answers quickly online
An FHA Home Loan Grant is ideal when buying a Home Loan Product for consumers wanting to buy a home.
Talk to a Home Loan Expert
FHA Mortgages comprehensive approach empowers consumer with FHA Product Content. For more, schedule a 1 on 1 with our FHA approved Lenders.
The FHA Basics
Getting Pre-Approved Is Easier Than Ever with FHA
- FHA Approvals for home ownership is possible when you start the process with an approved FHA Lender.
- Check out our FHA Refinance Calculator to see how a new rate and term could lower your monthly mortgage payment. Or learn how refinancing with PMI knowledge can save you money and taxes.
Why You Should Choose FHAMTGS.com
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork from affiliates, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Home Loan Experts are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- Our affiliates service 99% of their mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
Popular FHA Loan Program Options for Your Home Loan Mortgage
- FHA Loan – Refinance out of a skyrocketing mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with our easy FHA Streamline tool.
- 30-Year Loan – Looking for a more traditional loan option? Lock in today with a 30-year fixed.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Get the lowest rate available with a 5- or 7- year ARM and potentially pay thousands less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan.
- VA Loan – Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, military member, or spouse. Ask us if you are eligible for the great benefits of a VA loan!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if refinancing to lower my payment is worth it?
- How much will I save? A lot may have changed since you bought your home – your credit score, your home value, mortgage rates. If any of these have improved, you should definitely explore how much you can lower your payment with our refinance calculator.
- Will the savings cover the costs? It’s possible to add the costs associated with getting a new mortgage into the total refinance amount to avoid paying anything out of pocket at closing. However, refinancing in order to lower your payment may result in a longer loan term, and that might mean paying more in interest overall in the long run.
What does refinancing mean? How can it get me a lower monthly payment?
- A Lower Interest Rate – The higher your interest rate, the more you’ll pay for your mortgage both now and in the future. A lower rate equals a lower payment if you don’t shorten the length of your mortgage term.
- Gets Rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) – If you put less than 20% down on your original home loan, chances are you’re paying private mortgage insurance (PMI). If your home has increased in value and/or you have enough equity, you can refinance to eliminate this costly monthly payment.
- Refinance to a Longer-Term Loan – When you refinance to a longer-term loan, you’re stretching the amount you owe over a longer period of time. While you might pay more in interest overall, your monthly payment will decrease.
What is equity? How can it help me lower my payment?